- Completed 5K
- Get back to bootcamp
- Journaled every day since April.
- Rode 150 miles in the month of June!
- Joined the 6 week shred at the gym and completed it!
- AZ Mission Trip
- Dance Recital
- Cute outfit 1x per week (and accepting compliments!)
- Pound certified
- 60 days of food journaling
- Met my goal – thanks dietbet!
- Knee surgery
- back to dance before December!
- Car fits in the garage ( First time in 15 years!)
- bollyx Training.
- Faced fear of going to the dentist
- 30 days of “just say no”
- Gastro visit, scans, and tests complete!
- Pushed doctors for a pain management plan
- Held cancer fundraiser for Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea
- Got a much needed hysterectomy
- Got my first mammogram
- Complete Macquarie University Pain Management Course
- Built and planted 800 square foot garden
- Healthy, Happy & Sustainable at Home Challenge
- Hit step goal every day for 4 weeks!
- complete all 3 fitbit yosemite challenges (9/22/16)
- complete all 3 fitbit NYC challenges (10/8/16)
- gain under 10 lbs on cruise (weighed in 10/3/16 and only gained 5 but already lost 1/5)
- reduce migraines to only see neurologist annually (4/16)
- climb from bottom to top of all fortresses we visit in San Juan (49 floors – in October)
- conquer fear of public speaking and teach at team coring in my business (9/19/16)
- complete at least half of the things on my 100 things to do in 2016 list (10/8/16)
- Start planning a wedding!!
- Complete all 12 months of the blessing manifesting self love guide.
- Avoided emotional eating during a very stressful month-long experience
- Walked at least 1 mile a day in April
- Practiced intuitive eating while on vacation
- First family vacation in April!
- Gratitude challenge
- Mindful eating in CA in July
- Finish diet bet – win or lose!
- Workweek step goal, complete!
- Walk/run 4.6 for my 46th birthday!
- Running group participation 1x weekly for 1 month
- Completed 3 months of scheduling weekly workouts
- Completed 5k event
- Continuously doing weekly food prep
- Accepting my new form of fitness – walking!
- Documented my journey on social media
- 5K in under 45 minutes, you go Girl!
- Strength training rounded out goals for 2016!
- “Bonus Goal” Saying something nice about myself daily!
- Completed walking challenge!
- Completed half marathon- mostly ran!
- Completed an entire round of 21 day fix!
- Signed up for insane inflatable 5k
- Completed 2 full weeks of logging food and exercise on My Fitness Pal
- Reached my 2016 financial goal 4 months early!
- 30 day Clean & Squat Challenge completed with 100% participation. Went from a 10 second wall sit to 5 minutes!!! And tackled some problem and often neglected areas of the house!
- 2nd walking challenge, complete!
- Santa Shuffle 5K
- Resolution Run 5K
- Trained for the above races
- 30 Day Core de Force Challenge
- In bed before Midnight in March
- Practiced yoga every morning in April followed by lemon water
- Write 5 days per week in May
- Participated in 2016 IPL Retreat (9 flights of stairs and zipline!)
- Practiced nighttime skin care routine for 45 days
- Completed 5k
- regular yoga practice
- lose another sze or two (and keep it that way)
- reduce medications (1 down)
- live with more love for myself
- Winter BoldrDash
- Me Time for 30 Days
- Boot camp 1x a week.
- Pull ups mastered!
- Fall BoldrDash
- Make coffee at home during the week!
- New program on arms and morning wakeup.
- Logged 60 miles of hikes in June-October
- Upper Body Program for October and November complete!
- 30 consecutive days of MFP tracking.
- Maintain weight in comfort zone during insane fall semester!
- 30 day gratitude challenge.
- Track food for 30 days
- No electronics after 11pm for 7 days in a row
- Climb the Hatteras lighthouse
- Turned off TV at 9pm to read before bed
- Get up at 6am to start the day earlier
- Double race weekend completed: 5k and 10 miler – did not die!
- Completed 30 day MACRO challenge
- Back to church
- completed my first half marathon
- started a family gratitude journal
- Register for 2 distance races in 2017.
- Read 8 books in a year.
- Setup my office for real!
- PR’d back squat!
- PR’d my bench press by 10lbs!
- PR’d my front squat by 10lbs!
- One caffeinated beverage per day x30 days
- Avoid drive thru coffee shops for 30 days
- Walk to work 2-3 times per week when able
- Drank 64 oz or more of water everyday in July
- Food tracked for 30 days straight – yay accountability!
- Read for 30 Minutes 2x per week
- Food tracked for 60 days straight!
- Food tracked for 90 days straight!
- Limited Sugar for the month of October!
- 30 miles in November!
- 30 Days of positive self talk!
- Gave up Diet Mt. Dew!
- Drink at least 100oz of water per day x30 days
- Eliminate sugar for 7 consecutive days
- Find a new doctor with annual physical
- Restart CrossFit
- Complete Murph
- Remove dairy, gluten and sugar from diet.
- 30 Days of tracking food, complete!
- Consistent bedtime/ 6 hours of sleep.
- All electronic devices off @ 9pm until 6am wake up time for 30 days.
- Changed diet to low sodium.
- Completed 12 5k’s both races and virtual races!
- Track food and water intake.
- No more alcohol.
- Volunteered with girls on the run.
- Taking yoga multiple times a week!
- Logged more miles in 2016 (1050.54) than 2015 (564.71)
- Complete 10k (Virtual)
- Improved on pushups and plank.
- Plan weekly meals on Sundays!
- 1 fruit at each meal 5 days x12 weeks
- 1 veggie at each meal 5 days x12 weeks
- 4 mile run/walk in 57 minutes
- Completed a 5k at Sand’s Point Preserve
- Complete Strength Training Routine 3x/1yr
- Daily weight tracking for 8 months, complete!
- 30 days of nightly meditation
- Monthly measurements on the 3rd Saturday of the month for all of 2016!
- Do 1 physical challenge pre month for 12 months!
- Do some form of non-weight exercise 3 days a week for 52 weeks.
- Completed my first 10k!
- Drank 40 oz of water a day for a month
- Up my steps to 12,000 for 60 days
- Workout this summer while I’m off 4 days a week or more
- Maintained weight for 3 months
- Make protein a priority at each meal
- Went to Boot Camp 4 days a week for 3 months!
- Cleaned out my spare room to make it more functional.
- 12,000 steps daily for 6 months!
- Completed 3 races! (including 2 more that are planned in December)
- No snacking between 4-6pm for 30 days (Done-though that may have been the most difficult goal for me to reach!)
- Roberts Mill 10K in less than an hour (Done)
- 5K Celtic Canter-negative splits (Done)
- River Valley Ranch Trail 1/2 marathon (Done-easily the hardest race ever!! It took me over 3 hrs to finish!)
- Baltimore 10 miler (Done-with a 7 min PR!)
- Shoe House 5 Miler (Done-first place female in my age group!!!!!!)
- Bachman Valley 1/2 marathon (Done-in under 2 hours for the first time ever!!!!! I’ve been trying to reach this goal for 3 years!)
- New Hampshire 1/2 marathon (Done-6 days after the Bachman Valley 1/2 and still managed to come in *just* under 2 hours!)
- Ran the Baltimore half marathon in October to complete the “King Crab Challenge” (Frederick 1/2, Baltimore 10k and Baltimore 1/2)
- Ran the across the bay 10k in November in less than 1 hour!
- Completed virtual race – 2 times!
- Participated in IPL retreat whitewater rafting
- Tracked blood sugar levels for 6 months
- Finding time to have fun – IPL retreat, Vegas, and dance classes
- Participated in Midnight Walk on company trip
- Improve A1C Levels
- 30 lbs down!
- Complete The IPL Makeover Program!
- Medical appointments done !
- Joined a virtual exercise challenge.